Authorship and contributorship Jonas Eriksson conceived of the study, participated in its design, drafted the manuscript and performed the statistical analyses. Linda Ekerljung participated in the statistical analyses and revised the manuscript. Eva Rönmark revised the manuscript. BarbroDahlén revised the manuscript. Staffan Ahlstedt revised the manuscript and contributed to its drafting. Sven-Erik Dahlén revised the manuscript. Bo Lundbäck conceived of the study, participated in its design, supervised the analyses and the drafting of the manuscript. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
Update of prevalence of self-reported allergic rhinitis and chronic nasal symptoms among adults in Sweden
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 159–168, July 2012
How to Cite
Eriksson, J., Ekerljung, L., Rönmark, E., Dahlén, B., Ahlstedt, S., Dahlén, S.-E. and Lundbäck, B. (2012), Update of prevalence of self-reported allergic rhinitis and chronic nasal symptoms among adults in Sweden. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 6: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2011.00269.x
Ethics This study as been approved by the ethics committee at the Karolinska Institute, Stockholm.
Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2011 08:52AM EST
- Received: 11 November 2010; Revision requested: 29 June 2011; Accepted: 7 August 2011
- 8Increased risk of asthma attacks and emergency visits among asthma patients with allergic rhinitis: a subgroup analysis of the investigation of montelukast as a partner agent for complementary therapy [corrected]. Clin Exp Allergy 2005;35: 723–7., , , , , , .