Authorship and contributorship: Dr. Yan Yu performed the research, collected data, analyzed the data and wrote the paper. Dr. Aimin Yang and Senke Hu performed the research and analyzed the data. Dr. Jinghua Zhang contributed important reagents and collected data. Dr. Hong Yan designed the research, analyzed the data and wrote the paper.
Significance of human papillomavirus 16/18 infection in association with p53 mutation in lung carcinomas
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Yang, A., Hu, S., Zhang, J. and Yan, H. (2013), Significance of human papillomavirus 16/18 infection in association with p53 mutation in lung carcinomas. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2011.00277.x
Ethics: Approved by the Ethics Committee of Xi'an Jiaotong University, China.
Conflict of interest: The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2011 12:58AM EST
- Received: 22 June 2011; Revision requested: 25 October 2011; Accepted: 1 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!