Authorship and contributorship
Endobronchial valve deployment in severe α-1 antitrypsin deficiency emphysema: a case series
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 45–52, January 2013
How to Cite
Tuohy, M. M., Remund, K. F., Hilfiker, R., Murphy, D. T., Murray, J. G. and Egan, J. J. (2013), Endobronchial valve deployment in severe α-1 antitrypsin deficiency emphysema: a case series. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 45–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00280.x
JJ Egan designed the study/protocol; Kasper Remund and JJ Egan performed study; MM Tuohy and Kasper Remund collected data; R. Hilfiker, Dara T Murphy and John E Murray analysed data; MM Tuohy and Kasper Remund wrote paper.
The protocol has been approved by the Audit and Research Ethics Committee of the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital and was performed with the ethical standards laid down in the 2000 Declaration of Helsinki. All persons gave their informed consent prior to inclusion in the study.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 06:49AM EST
- Received: 23 June 2011; Revision requested: 17 November 2011; Accepted: 27 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!