Authorship and contributorship
Combined Churg–Strauss syndrome and allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis – case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages e6–e10, January 2013
How to Cite
Ren, S. (2013), Combined Churg–Strauss syndrome and allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis – case report and review of the literature. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: e6–e10. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00285.x
Shaohua Ren was the sole contributor of this paper.
Informed consent was obtained from all participating patients.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2012 02:18PM EST
- Received: 15 November 2011; Revision requested: 18 January 2012; Accepted: 01 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.