Authorship and contributorship
Comparison of inhaled corticosteroids and leukotriene receptor antagonists in adolescents and adults with mild to moderate asthma: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 74–90, January 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D., Luo, H., Wang, J., Bunjhoo, H., Xu, Y. and Xiong, W. (2013), Comparison of inhaled corticosteroids and leukotriene receptor antagonists in adolescents and adults with mild to moderate asthma: a meta-analysis. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 74–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00287.x
Danlei Yang: performed study, collected data, Hao Luo: performed study, collected data, Jianmiao Wang: collected data, analysed data, Hansvin Bunjhoo: collected data, analysed data, Yongjian Xu: designed study, wrote the paper, Weining Xiong: designed study, wrote the paper.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2012 06:41AM EST
- Received: 10 November 2011; Revision requested: 11 February 2012; Accepted: 20 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.