Authorship and contributorship: Gunnar Svensson designed and performed the study, collected and analysed the data and wrote the paper. Sven-Börje Ewers performed the study and analysed the data. Ola Ohlsson designed the study, analysed the data and wrote the paper. Håkan Olsson analysed the data.
Prognostic factors in lung cancer in a defined geographical area over two decades with a special emphasis on gender
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 91–100, January 2013
How to Cite
Svensson, G., Ewers, S.-B., Ohlsson, O. and Olsson, H. (2013), Prognostic factors in lung cancer in a defined geographical area over two decades with a special emphasis on gender. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 91–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00289.x
Ethics: The research project was approved by the Ethical Committee, Lund University (reg.nr.2009/225), Sweden.
Conflict of interest: The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2012 10:32AM EST
- Received: 09 November 2011; Revision requested: 30 January 2012; Accepted: 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.