Authorship and contributorship Dr Hayes participated in study design, analyzed data and wrote the manuscript. Mr Jhaveri participated in study design and collected data. Dr Mannino participated in study design, analyzed data and edited the manuscript. Dr Strawbridge analyzed data and edited the manuscript. Dr Temprano participated in study design, analyzed data and edited the manuscript.
The effect of mold sensitization and humidity upon allergic asthma
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 135–144, April 2013
How to Cite
Hayes, Jr, D., Jhaveri, M. A., Mannino, D. M., Strawbridge, H. and Temprano, J. (2013), The effect of mold sensitization and humidity upon allergic asthma. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 135–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00294.x
Ethics This study was approved by the Institutional Review Board in accordance with the ethical standards laid down by the appropriate version of the 2000 Declaration of Helsinki.
Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Declaration of interests The authors disclose no financial, consulting or personal relationships with other people or organizations that could influence or bias this work. Furthermore, there was no financial support for completion of this study or development of this manuscript. Employment for each author is the listed affiliation as outlined on the title page. The manuscript represents original work that is not being currently considered or has been accepted for publication elsewhere.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 01:57AM EST
- Received: 06 January 2012; Revision requested: 14 March 2012; Accepted: 15 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.