Authorship and contributorship
New Danish reference values for spirometry
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 153–167, April 2013
How to Cite
Løkke, A., Marott, J. L., Mortensen, J., Nordestgaard, B. G., Dahl, M. and Lange, P. (2013), New Danish reference values for spirometry. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 153–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00297.x
Study concept and design: AL, PL, JLM, JM MD, BGN, Acquisition of data: PL, BGN, MD, Analysis and interpretation of data: AL, PL, JLM, JM, Drafting of the manuscript: AL, PL, JLM, Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: All authors, Statistical analysis: JLM, AL, PL, Obtained funding: BGN, PL, Administrative, technical and material support: BGN, PL, Study supervision: PL, BGN.
The study has been approved by institutional review boards and Danish Ethical Committee.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2012 05:04PM EST
- Received: 17 November 2011; Revision requested: 18 March 2012; Accepted: 01 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.