Authorship and contributorship
Quality of life in children and adolescents with respiratory allergy, assessed with a generic and disease-specific instrument
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 168–175, April 2013
How to Cite
Kiotseridis, H., Cilio, C. M., Bjermer, L., Aurivillius, M., Jacobsson, H., Dahl, Å. and Tunsäter, A. (2013), Quality of life in children and adolescents with respiratory allergy, assessed with a generic and disease-specific instrument. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 168–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00298.x
Hampus Kiotseridis initiated, designed and performed the study, collected and analysed the data and wrote the paper. Corrado Cilio, Magnus Aurivillius, Leif Bjermer and Åslög Dahl contributed to the design of study and writing of the paper. Helene Jacobsson co-analysed the data and wrote the paper. Alf Tunsäter contributed to the design of the study, supervised the collection and analysis of data and the writing of the paper.
The study protocol was approved by the Coordinating Ethics Committee of Lund University.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 05:41AM EST
- Received: 22 November 2011; Revision requested: 01 May 2012; Accepted: 08 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.