Authorship and contributorship
Dissociation of dysfunctional breathing and odour intolerance among adults in a general-population study
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 176–182, April 2013
How to Cite
Bonde, E., Andersson, E., Brisman, J., Eklöf, M., Ringsberg, K. C. and Torén, K. (2013), Dissociation of dysfunctional breathing and odour intolerance among adults in a general-population study. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 176–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00299.x
E.B. designed the study, conducted and synthesized the analyses and wrote the manuscript. K.T. were responsible for the frame study, design of this study, and assisted in performing the analyses and writing of the manuscript. E.A., J.B., and K.R. contributed substantially to study design and manuscript. M.E. designed and supported analyses and contributed to manuscript.
The study was approved by the Local Committe of Ethics.
Conflicts of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 05:43AM EST
- Received: 09 November 2011; Revision requested: 03 May 2012; Accepted: 08 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.