Authorship and contributorship
Occupational exposure during pregnancy and the risk of hay fever in 7-year-old children
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 183–188, April 2013
How to Cite
Please cite this paper as: Occupational exposure during pregnancy and the risk of hay fever in 7‒year‒old children. Clin Respir J 2013; 7: 183–188., , , , , .
Berit Hvass Christensen: Selection of data from Danish National Birth Cohort (DNBC), performing statistical analyses, writing of article text and tables. Ane Marie Thulstrup: Supervision of statistical analyses, revision of article text. Kirsten Skamstrup Hansen: Revision of text. Lars Rauff Skadhauge: Revision of text. Karin Sørig Hougaard: Revision of text. Vivi Schlünssen: Main reviser of text and tables.
All participants from the DNBC provided written consent. The study was approved by all of the scientific ethics committees in Denmark and by the Danish Data Protection Board.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2012 06:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Aarhus University
- Danish Graduate School in Public Health Science
- Working Environment Research fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.