Authorship and contributorship
Clinical features of a paediatric asthma population in Trinidad
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 189–196, April 2013
How to Cite
Matthew, J., Bekele, I. and Pinto Pereira, L. M. (2013), Clinical features of a paediatric asthma population in Trinidad. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 189–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00301.x
JM collected data and did the preliminary analysis. IB did the advanced analysis and assisted with writing the manuscript. LMPP designed the study and wrote the manuscript. All authors read the final manuscript.
The Ethics Committee of the Faculty of Medical Sciences of The University of the West Indies, Trinidad approved this study. The study was performed in accordance with the ethical standards laid down in the 2000 Declaration of Helsinki. Caregivers gave their informed consent prior to inclusion of participants in the study.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Data obtained from patient logbook at the paediatric section, A&E department, EWMSC.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2012 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.