Authorship and contributorship
The association between anxiety and the degree of illness in mild obstructive sleep apnoea
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 197–203, April 2013
How to Cite
Lehto, S. M., Sahlman, J., Soini, E. J., Gylling, H., Vanninen, E., Seppä, J., Viinamäki, H. and Tuomilehto, H. (2013), The association between anxiety and the degree of illness in mild obstructive sleep apnoea. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 197–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00304.x
S.M. Lehto wrote the paper and analysed and interpreted the data. E.J. Soini and H. Viinamäki participated in designing the study and interpreted the data. J. Sahlman, H. Gylling, E. Vanninen and J. Seppä participated in the acquisition of data and interpreted the data. H. Tuomilehto designed the study, participated in the acquisition of data and interpreted the data.
All authors critically revised the manuscript for important intellectual content and have approved the final version to be published.
The study protocol was approved by the Research Ethics Committee of the Hospital District of Northern Savo and was also in accordance with the latest version of the Declaration of Helsinki. All participants provided written informed consent after full oral and written explanation of the study.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Trial Registration: clinicaltrials.gov ID: NCT00486746
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.