Authorship and Contributorship
Sexual function in male patients with obstructive sleep apnoea after 1 year of CPAP treatment
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 214–219, April 2013
How to Cite
Please cite this paper as: Sexual function in male patients with obstructive sleep apnoea after 1 year of CPAP treatment. Clin Respir J 2013; 7: 214–219., , and .
Marian Petersen initiated, designed and performed the study, collected and analysed the data, and co-wrote the paper. Ellids Kristensen contributed to the design, analysed the data and co-wrote the paper. Søren Berg collected and co-analysed the data and co-wrote the paper. Bengt Midgren supervised the analysis of data and the writing of the paper.
Informed consent was written and obtained and the study was reviewed and approved by the Ethical Committee of Copenhagen.
Conflict of interest
Marian Petersen has declared no conflict of interest. Ellids Kristensen has received honoraria from Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Servier for lectures and from Eli Lilly for consultant commitments. Søren Berg is one of the owners and managers of ScanSleep and has received honoraria from ResMed Denmark and Sweden for lectures and consultant commitments. Bengt Midgren has received honoraria from Philips Respironics Sweden, ResMed Sweden, Denmark and Norway, and from BREAS Medical Sweden for lectures and consultant commitments.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!