Authorship and contributorship
Dental care before lung transplantation: are we being too rigorous?
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 220–225, April 2013
How to Cite
Please cite this paper as: Dental care before lung transplantation: are we being too rigorous? Clin Respir J 2013; 7: 220–225., , , and .
SW participated in performance of the research, writing of the paper, data analysis and research design.
CF participated in performance of the research, writing of the paper and data analysis.
MG participated in performance of the research, research design and data analysis.
PRK participated in research design, writing of the paper and data analysis.
WW participated in performance of the research, writing of the paper, data analysis and research design.
The study was approved by the Ethics Committee of the University Hospital of Freiburg and complies with the standards laid down in the Declaration of Helsinki.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 08:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.