Authorship and contributorship
Reference values for within-breath pulmonary impedance parameters in asymptomatic elderly
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 245–252, July 2013
How to Cite
Aarli, B. B., Eagan, T. M. L., Ellingsen, I., Bakke, P. S. and Hardie, J. A. (2013), Reference values for within-breath pulmonary impedance parameters in asymptomatic elderly. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 245–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00312.x
Bernt B. Aarli analyzed the data and wrote the paper. Tomas M.L. Eagan helped with analysis and writing of the paper. Ivar Ellingsen and Per S. Bakke designed the study. Jon A. Hardie designed the study, analyzed the data and helped in writing the paper.
Informed written consent was given from all test subjects prior to their inclusion in the study. The study was reviewed and approved by the Western Norway regional committee on medical research ethics.
Conflicts of interests
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with the article.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.