Authorship and contributorship
Determinants of asthma control and quality of life in stable asthma: evaluation of two new cough provocation tests
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 253–260, July 2013
How to Cite
Purokivi, M., Koskela, H. and Kontra, K. (2013), Determinants of asthma control and quality of life in stable asthma: evaluation of two new cough provocation tests. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 253–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00313.x
Minna Purokivi designed the study, recruited the subjects, and collected and analysed the data. She had the main responsibility of writing the manuscript. Heikki Koskela took part in the study planning, recruited the subjects and took part in the writing process. Kirsi Kontra took part in the study planning, was responsible for production of hypertonic saline solutions and quality control, and took part in the writing process.
The present study has been reviewed by the Research Ethics Committee, Hospital District of Northern Savo, and it has been performed in accordance with the ethical standards laid down on the 2000 Declaration of Helsinki. All patients gave their written informed consent.
Conflicts of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Kuopio University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.