Author and contributionship
Six-minute walk distance and dyspnoea scores to assess the course of COPD exacerbation in elderly patients
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 261–267, July 2013
How to Cite
Blankenburg, T., Guettel, A., Busch, C. and Schuette, W. (2013), Six-minute walk distance and dyspnoea scores to assess the course of COPD exacerbation in elderly patients. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 261–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2012.00314.x
Thomas Blankenburg designed this investigation and wrote the manuscript. Anne Guettel collected and analysed the data. Christian Busch recruited patients, reviewed the manuscript. Wolfgang Schuette designed this investigation, reviewed the manuscript.
This clinical trial has been reviewed and approved by the local ethical committee and patients gave informed consent prior to the inclusion of the study. It complies with the principles laid down in the Declaration of Helsinki; recommendations guiding physicians in biomedical research involving human subjects.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.