This research was conducted by Rachel Weissin partial fulfillment for an MSc degreein the Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of British Columbia, and was supported by grants from the British Columbia Health Care Research Foundation and the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia.
Opinions of Dentists on the Treatment of Elderly Patients in Long-term Care Facilities
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 239–244, June 1992
How to Cite
MacEntee, M. I., Weiss, R. T., Waxier-Morrison, N. E. and Morrison, B. J. (1992), Opinions of Dentists on the Treatment of Elderly Patients in Long-term Care Facilities. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 52: 239–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.1992.tb02280.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript received: 4/29/91; returned to authors for revision: 7/2/91; accepted for publi- cation: 10/25/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!