This study is part of a larger project funded by the Office of Research and Demonstrations, US Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA), #95-C- 99165/9–01. The total (direct and indirect) costs of the six-year project, which ends April 30, 1994, are estimated to be $1,932,000. Total reimbursements for Medicare-waivered services were $404,300. HCFA is funding 100 percent of the total costs. Dr. Atchison was supported by the Bureau of Health Professions, Mid-Career Training Program in Geriatric Medicine and Dentistry. A Biomedical Research Support Grant provided through the UCLA School of Dentistry also supported this study. Disclaimer: Interpretations of the data are the authors' own and do not necessarily represent the official opinion of the Health Care Financing Administration.
Comparison of Oral Health Ratings by Dentists and Dentate Elders
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 223–230, December 1993
How to Cite
Atchison, K. A., Matthias, R. E., Dolan, T. A., Lubben, J. E., De Jong, F., Schweitzer, S. O. and Mayer-Oakes, S. A. (1993), Comparison of Oral Health Ratings by Dentists and Dentate Elders. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 53: 223–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.1993.tb02708.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript received: 6/22/92; returned to authors for revision: 9/17/92; accepted for publication: 2/1 /93.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!