This study is part of a larger project funded by the Office of Research and Demonstrations, US Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA), #95-C-99165/9-01. The total (direct and indirect) costs of the six-year project, which ended April 30,1994, are estimated to be $1,932,000. Total reimbursements for Medicare-waived services were $404,300. HCFA is funding 100 percent of the total costs. A paper was presented on July 2,1992, at the International Association of Dental Research meeting, Glasgow, Scotland.
Factors Affecting Self-ratings of Oral Health
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 197–204, September 1995
How to Cite
Matthias, R. E., Atchison, K. A., Lubben, J. E., De Jong, F. and Schweitzer, S. O. (1995), Factors Affecting Self-ratings of Oral Health. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 55: 197–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.1995.tb02370.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript received: 4/19/94; returned to authors for revision: 7/13/94; accepted for publication: 1/17/95.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!