Portions of this paper were presented at the 1998 European Organization for Caries Research (ORCA) and 1999 American Association for Public Health Dentistry (AAPHD) annual meetings. This research was supported in part by grants from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research 2RO1-DE09551 and 2P30-DE10126. The authors thank Ms. Tina Craig for her assistance in manuscript preparation.
Patterns of Fluoride Intake from Birth to 36 Months
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 70–77, June 2001
How to Cite
Levy, S. M., Warren, J. J., Davis, C. S., Kirchner, H. L., Kanellis, M. J. and Wefel, J. S. (2001), Patterns of Fluoride Intake from Birth to 36 Months. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 61: 70–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2001.tb03369.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript received: 4/25/00; returned to authors for revision: 6/27/00; accepted for publication: 8/10/00.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!