The authors wish to thank Dr. Mario Baras for aid in statistical analysis and Dr. Eyal Drori for interviewing and monitoring assistance.
Community-oriented Oral Health Promotion for Infants in Jerusalem: Evaluation of a Program Trial
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 107–113, June 2001
How to Cite
Sgan-Cohen, H. D., Mansbach, I. K., Haver, D. and Gofin, R. (2001), Community-oriented Oral Health Promotion for Infants in Jerusalem: Evaluation of a Program Trial. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 61: 107–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2001.tb03374.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript received: 8/4/99; returned to authors for revision: 11/15/99; accepted for publication: 11/13/00.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!