A Two-year Longitudinal Study of Dental Caries in Permanent First Molars of Korean Elementary Schoolchildren
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 120–122, June 2001
How to Cite
Cho, B.-K., Kwon, H.-K., Kim, K.-S., Kim, Y.-N. and Caplan, D. J. (2001), A Two-year Longitudinal Study of Dental Caries in Permanent First Molars of Korean Elementary Schoolchildren. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 61: 120–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2001.tb03376.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript received: 11/18/99; returned to authors for revision: 12/17/99; accepted for publication: 11/16/00.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!