This paper was orally presented at the IV Congreso Nacional de Odontopediatria (VI National (Chilean) Congress of Dentistry for Children, Santiago, Chile, Nov 2002. This study was funded by a grant from the Borrow Foundation.
Caries Prevalence in a Rural Chilean Community after Cessation of a Powdered Milk Fluoridation Program
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 101–105, June 2004
How to Cite
Mariño, R. J., Villa, A. E., Weitz, A. and Guerrero, S. (2004), Caries Prevalence in a Rural Chilean Community after Cessation of a Powdered Milk Fluoridation Program. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 64: 101–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2004.tb02735.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript received: 5/12/03; returned to authors for revision: 7/15/03; final version accepted for publication: 11/3/03.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!