This research was supported by grants DE12102, HL34595, HL35464, CA87969, and CA55075 from the National Institute of Health, and by the Office of Dietary Supplements.
The Association Between Tooth Loss and Coronary Heart Disease in Men and Women
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 209–215, December 2004
How to Cite
Hung, H.-C., Joshipura, K. J., Colditz, G., Manson, J. E., Rimm, E. B., Speizer, F. E. and Willett, W. C. (2004), The Association Between Tooth Loss and Coronary Heart Disease in Men and Women. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 64: 209–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2004.tb02755.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript received: 12/24/03; returned to authors for revisions: 3/17/04; final version accepted for publication: 5/19/04.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!