Pre- and Posteruptive Fluoride: Do Both Actions Control Caries?
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 64, Issue Supplement s1, pages 47–49, September 2004
How to Cite
Burt, B. A. (2004), Pre- and Posteruptive Fluoride: Do Both Actions Control Caries?. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 64: 47–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2004.tb02778.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!