Public Health Implications of Periodontal Infections in Adults: Conference Proceedings
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 56–65, March 2005
How to Cite
Eke, P. I. (2005), Public Health Implications of Periodontal Infections in Adults: Conference Proceedings. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 65: 56–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2005.tb02787.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!