Prevalence of Xerostomia in Population-based Samples: A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 152–158, June 2006
How to Cite
Orellana, M.F., Lagravère, M.O., Boychuk, D.GJ., Major, P.W., Flores-Mir, C. and Ortho, C. (2006), Prevalence of Xerostomia in Population-based Samples: A Systematic Review. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 66: 152–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2006.tb02572.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!