Source of support: Nancy R. Kressin is supported by a Research Career Scientist award from the Health Services Research and Development Service, Department of Veterans Affairs. Judith A. Jones is supported by NIH Grant K24DEO18211. Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Dental Treatment Improves Self-Rated Oral Health in Homeless Veterans – A Brief Communication
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
No claim to original US government works. ©2008, American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 111–115, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Gibson, G., Reifenstahl, E. F., Wehler, C. J., Rich, S. E., Kressin, N. R., King, T. B. and Jones, J. A. (2008), Dental Treatment Improves Self-Rated Oral Health in Homeless Veterans – A Brief Communication. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 68: 111–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2007.00081.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript received: 12/12/06; accepted for publication: 10/27/07.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!