Grant number 5R01DE017685-02 from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research supported this research.
Comparison of patient visits to emergency departments, physician offices, and dental offices for dental problems and injuries
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 13–22, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Cohen, L. A., Bonito, A. J., Eicheldinger, C., Manski, R. J., Macek, M. D., Edwards, R. R. and Khanna, N. (2011), Comparison of patient visits to emergency departments, physician offices, and dental offices for dental problems and injuries. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 71: 13–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2010.00195.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Received: 12/2/2009; accepted 7/23/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!