Supported in part by Grant No. G97MC04455 from the US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Maternal and Child Health Bureau.
Perspectives of Maryland women regarding oral health during pregnancy and early childhood
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 131–135, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Buerlein, J. K., Horowitz, A. M. and Child, W. L. (2011), Perspectives of Maryland women regarding oral health during pregnancy and early childhood. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 71: 131–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2010.00211.x
Preliminary results of this study were presented orally at the National Oral Health Conference in St. Louis, MO, on April 27, 2010 and were presented orally at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services CHIPRA Dental Education Listening Session on October 23, 2009 in Washington DC.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Received: 6/30/2010; accepted: 12/6/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!