Fidelity in public health clinical trials: considering provider-participant relationship factors in community treatment settings
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Special Issue: Behavioral and Social Intervention Research Essentials
Volume 71, Issue Supplement s1, pages S64–S65, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Campbell, B. K. (2011), Fidelity in public health clinical trials: considering provider-participant relationship factors in community treatment settings. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 71: S64–S65. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2011.00227.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!