Even the most sophisticated oral health interventions and technologies are of no help unless people accept and use them
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Special Issue: Behavioral and Social Intervention Research Essentials
Volume 71, Issue Supplement s1, pages S81–S82, Winter 2011
How to Cite
McNeil, D. W. (2011), Even the most sophisticated oral health interventions and technologies are of no help unless people accept and use them. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 71: S81–S82. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2011.00232.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!