Health insurance status is associated with periodontal disease progression among Gullah African-Americans with type 2 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 143–151, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Marlow, N. M., Slate, E. H., Bandyopadhyay, D., Fernandes, J. K. and Leite, R. S. (2011), Health insurance status is associated with periodontal disease progression among Gullah African-Americans with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 71: 143–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2011.00243.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Received: 3/24/2010; accepted: 12/24/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!