Disclosures: None of the authors have any financial interest related to the article.
Oral health literacy levels among a low-income WIC population
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 152–160, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J. Y., Divaris, K., Baker, A. D., Rozier, R. G., Lee, S.-Y. D. and Vann Jr, W. F. (2011), Oral health literacy levels among a low-income WIC population. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 71: 152–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2011.00244.x
Disclaimers: The views expressed in the article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research or the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The COHL Project is supported by a grant from the NIDCR Grant# RO1DE018045.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Received: 4/02/2010; accepted: 12/24/2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!