The principles, competencies, and curriculum for educating dental therapists: a report of the American Association of Public Health Dentistry Panel
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Special Issue: Workforce Development in Dentistry: Addressing Access to Care
Volume 71, Issue Supplement s2, pages S9–S19, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Evans, C. (2011), The principles, competencies, and curriculum for educating dental therapists: a report of the American Association of Public Health Dentistry Panel. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 71: S9–S19. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2011.00263.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
- Received: 2/14/2011; accepted: 3/30/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!