Prevalence and severity of dental caries among American Indian and Alaska Native preschool children
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 208–215, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Phipps, K. R., Ricks, T. L., Manz, M. C. and Blahut, P. (2012), Prevalence and severity of dental caries among American Indian and Alaska Native preschool children. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 72: 208–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2012.00331.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Received: 10/17/2011; accepted: 2/11/2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!