Meggan M. H. Wehmeyer is with the Department of Periodontics, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Dentistry. Caleb L. Corwin and Janet M. Guthmiller are with the Department of Periodontology, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Jessica Y. Lee is with the Departments of Pediatric Dentistry and Health Policy and Management, School of Dentistry and School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The impact of oral health literacy on periodontal health status
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Association of Public Health Dentistry
Journal of Public Health Dentistry
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 80–87, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Wehmeyer, M. M. H., Corwin, C. L., Guthmiller, J. M. and Lee, J. Y. (2014), The impact of oral health literacy on periodontal health status. Journal of Public Health Dentistry, 74: 80–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2012.00375.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!