V.S.V. and S.S.W contributed equally to this article.
Urinary Biomarkers for Sensitive and Specific Detection of Acute Kidney Injury in Humans
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 200–208, December 2008
How to Cite
Vaidya, V. S., Waikar, S. S., Ferguson, M. A., Collings, F. B., Sunderland, K., Gioules, C., Bradwin, G., Matsouaka, R., Betensky, R. A., Curhan, G. C. and Bonventre, J. V. (2008), Urinary Biomarkers for Sensitive and Specific Detection of Acute Kidney Injury in Humans. Clinical and Translational Science, 1: 200–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2008.00053.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!