Identifying Unpredicted Drug Benefit through Query of Patient Experiential Knowledge: A Proof of Concept Web-Based System
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 98–103, June 2010
How to Cite
Pulley, J., Hassan, N. N., Bernard, G. R., Jirjis, J. N., Schildcrout, J., Robertson, D., Masys, D. R. and Harris, P. (2010), Identifying Unpredicted Drug Benefit through Query of Patient Experiential Knowledge: A Proof of Concept Web-Based System. Clinical and Translational Science, 3: 98–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2010.00200.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- 1Patterns of Medication Use in the United States 2006. A Report from the Slone Survey. Available at: http://www.bu.edu/slone/SloneSurvey/AnnualRpt/SloneSurveyWebReport2006.pdf. Accessed June 8, 2010.
- 6Deloitte Center for Health Solutions. 2009 survey of health care consumers: key findings, strategic implications. Available at: http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-UnitedStates/Local%20Assets/Documents/us_chs_2009SurveyHealthConsumers_March2009.pdf. Accessed June 8, 2010.
- 7New Web tool unites patients, clinical teams. [Web Document]. VUMC Reporter 2005 January 7. [cited 26 Jul 2006]. Available at: http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/reporter/index.html?ID=3691. Accessed June 8, 2010..
- 16PhViD: Pharmacovigilance signal detection methods extended to the multiple comparison setting. R package version 1.0.1., 2009., .