Reprints not available from authors.
Pharmacotherapy and Pregnancy: Highlights from the Third International Conference for Individualized Pharmacotherapy in Pregnancy
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 204–209, June 2011
How to Cite
Haas, D. M., Gallauresi, B., Shields, K., Zeitlin, D., Clark, S. M., Hebert, M. F., Ren, Z., Nallani, S. C., Meslin, E. M., Feibus, K. B., Koren, G., Goebel, W. S., Easterling, T., Denne, S. C., Flockhart, D. A. and Renbarger, J. L. (2011), Pharmacotherapy and Pregnancy: Highlights from the Third International Conference for Individualized Pharmacotherapy in Pregnancy. Clinical and Translational Science, 4: 204–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00280.x
Funding for the conference was provided by an Indiana University- Purdue University, Indianapolis Signature Center Grant to PREGMED, the Indiana University Center for Pharmacogenetics and Therapeutics Research in Maternal and Child Health.
Speakers would like to acknowledge the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Office of Women’s Health and the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health for providing travel funds for affiliated speakers.
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!