Reprints not available from authors.
Pharmacotherapy and Pregnancy: Highlights from the Third International Conference for Individualized Pharmacotherapy in Pregnancy
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 204–209, June 2011
How to Cite
Haas, D. M., Gallauresi, B., Shields, K., Zeitlin, D., Clark, S. M., Hebert, M. F., Ren, Z., Nallani, S. C., Meslin, E. M., Feibus, K. B., Koren, G., Goebel, W. S., Easterling, T., Denne, S. C., Flockhart, D. A. and Renbarger, J. L. (2011), Pharmacotherapy and Pregnancy: Highlights from the Third International Conference for Individualized Pharmacotherapy in Pregnancy. Clinical and Translational Science, 4: 204–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00280.x
Funding for the conference was provided by an Indiana University- Purdue University, Indianapolis Signature Center Grant to PREGMED, the Indiana University Center for Pharmacogenetics and Therapeutics Research in Maternal and Child Health.
Speakers would like to acknowledge the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Office of Women’s Health and the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health for providing travel funds for affiliated speakers.
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- 3Updated Interim Recommendations for Obstetric Health Care Providers Related to Use of Antiviral Medications in the Treatment and Prevention of Influenza for the 2009-2010 Season. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2009 [cited 2009 September 24]; Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/H1N1flu/pregnancy/antiviral_messages.htm.
- 4United States General Accounting Office GAO/HRD-93-17. Women’s Health – FDA needs to ensure more study of gender differences in prescription drug testing. 1992.
- 9Guidance for Industry Establishing Pregnancy Exposure Registries. Rockville , MD : U. S. Food and Drug Administration; 2002.
- 10Births: final data for 2006. Natl Vital Stat Rep.2009; 57(7), 102 pp., , , , , , .
- 11Births: preliminary data for 2008. Natl Vital Stat Rep.2010; 58(16): 1–17., , .
- 15BriggsGG, NageotteMP, editors. Diseases, Complications, and Drug Therapy in Obstetrics: A guide for clinicians. Bethesda , MD : American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists; 2009.
- 26NIH policy and guidelines on the inclusion of women and minorities as subjects in clinical research. 2001. Available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/women_min/guidelines_amended_10_2001.htm. Accessed October 14, 2008.