A CTSA Agenda to Advance Methods for Comparative Effectiveness Research
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 188–198, June 2011
How to Cite
Helfand, M., Tunis, S., Whitlock, E. P., Pauker, S. G., Basu, A., Chilingerian, J., Harrell Jr., F. E., Meltzer, D. O., Montori, V. M., Shepard, D. S., Kent, D. M. and The Methods Work Group of the National CTSA Strategic Goal Committee on Comparative Effectiveness Research (2011), A CTSA Agenda to Advance Methods for Comparative Effectiveness Research. Clinical and Translational Science, 4: 188–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00282.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!