Centralized Research Recruitment—Evolving a Local Clinical Research Recruitment Web Application to Better Meet User Needs
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 363–368, October 2011
How to Cite
Dwyer-White, M., Doshi, A., Hill, M. and Pienta, K. J. (2011), Centralized Research Recruitment—Evolving a Local Clinical Research Recruitment Web Application to Better Meet User Needs. Clinical and Translational Science, 4: 363–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00285.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
- 1The Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation. http://www.ciscrp.org/professional/facts_pat.html. Accessed February 2010.
- 2The Gift of Participation: A Guide to Making Informed Decisions about Volunteering for a Clinical Trial. Bar Harbor , ME : Jerian Publishing; 2007: 31–45.
- 6Communication technology and the evolution of knowledge. J Electron Publ. 2006; 9(2)., .
- 7Dynamic Model Extraction and Statistical Analysis of Web Applications: Follow-up after 6 years. Website Evolution, 2008. Available at http://www.digital-web.com/articles/the_evolution_of_corporat_web_sites/. [Accessed April 10, 2011]., .
- 8The evolution of Corporate Web Sites. Digital Web Magazine, April 28 2004. Available at http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=4655389&tag=1. [Accessed April 10, 2011]..
- 9A generalized transition network representation for interactive systems. Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, New York ; 1983: 103–106., .
- 10Heuristic evaluation of user interfaces. Proc. ACM CHI’90 Conference, April 1–5. Seattle , WA ; 1990: 249–256., .
- 11A Comparison of Heuristic Evaluation and Usability Testing: The Efficacy of a Domain-Specific Heuristic Checklist. Department of Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M University , College Station , TX ..
- 12Making Use: Scenario-Based Design of Human-Computer Interactions, Cambridge , MA : MIT Press; 2000.
- 13National Network of Libraries of Medicine. http://nnlm.gov/outreach/consumer/hlthlit.html. Accessed February 2010.