Mark Graham is now at the Center for Scientific Teaching, Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA.
Evaluating Translational Research: A Process Marker Model
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 153–162, June 2011
How to Cite
Trochim, W., Kane, C., Graham, M. J. and Pincus, H. A. (2011), Evaluating Translational Research: A Process Marker Model. Clinical and Translational Science, 4: 153–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00291.x
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- 3Managing Clinical Knowledge for Healthcare Improvement. Yearbook of Medical Informatics. Stuttgart , Germany : Schattauer Verlagsgesellschaft mbH; 2000., .
- 11Institute of Medicine. Knowing What Works in Health Care. Washington , DC : National Academy Press, 2008.
- 13Hierarchical Linear Models: Applications and Data Analysis Methods. Thousand Oaks , CA : Sage; 2002., .
- 14Regression models and life tables. J R Stat Soc Ser B. 1972; 34(2): 187–220..