Work for this project was supported by the following NIH Grants:
A Multiinstitutional, Multidisciplinary Model for Developing and Teaching Translational Research in Health Disparities
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 434–438, December 2011
How to Cite
Estape, E., de Laurido, L. E. S., Shaheen, M., Quarshie, A., Frontera, W., Mays, M. H., Harrigan, R. and White, R. (2011), A Multiinstitutional, Multidisciplinary Model for Developing and Teaching Translational Research in Health Disparities. Clinical and Translational Science, 4: 434–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00346.x
University of Puerto Rico: S21MD001830, R25 RR17589 and U54RR026139; Charles R. Drew University: U54RR026138, RR022762 and P20 MD00182; Meharry Medical College: R25 RR17577; Morehouse School of Medicine: R25 RR17694 and U54 RR026137; and University of Hawaii at Manoa: R25 RR19321.
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Vol. 5, Issue 1, 112, Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!