The University of Florida consists of 16 colleges: Agricultural and Life Sciences; Business Administration; Dentistry; Design, Construction and Planning; Education; Engineering; Fine Arts; Health and Human Performance; Journalism and Communications; Law; Liberal Arts and Sciences; Medicine; Nursing; Pharmacy; Public Health and Health Professions; Veterinary Medicine.
University of Florida Clinical and Translational Science Institute: Transformation and Translation in Personalized Medicine
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 400–402, December 2011
How to Cite
Nelson, D. R., Conlon, M., Baralt, C., Johnson, J. A., Clare-Salzler, M. J. and Rawley-Payne, M. (2011), University of Florida Clinical and Translational Science Institute: Transformation and Translation in Personalized Medicine. Clinical and Translational Science, 4: 400–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00348.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pharmacogenovigilance: a pharmacogenomics pharmacovigilance program, Pharmacogenomics, 2014, 15, 6, 845, ,
- 2Omics in Clinical Practice, 2014,,
- 3Opportunities for genomic clinical decision support interventions, Genetics in Medicine, 2013, 15, 10, 817, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Scientific Challenges and Implementation Barriers to Translation of Pharmacogenomics in Clinical Practice, ISRN Pharmacology, 2013, 2013, 1,
- 5Pharmacogenomics, 2013,, ,