The University of Florida consists of 16 colleges: Agricultural and Life Sciences; Business Administration; Dentistry; Design, Construction and Planning; Education; Engineering; Fine Arts; Health and Human Performance; Journalism and Communications; Law; Liberal Arts and Sciences; Medicine; Nursing; Pharmacy; Public Health and Health Professions; Veterinary Medicine.
University of Florida Clinical and Translational Science Institute: Transformation and Translation in Personalized Medicine
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 400–402, December 2011
How to Cite
Nelson, D. R., Conlon, M., Baralt, C., Johnson, J. A., Clare-Salzler, M. J. and Rawley-Payne, M. (2011), University of Florida Clinical and Translational Science Institute: Transformation and Translation in Personalized Medicine. Clinical and Translational Science, 4: 400–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00348.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!