Other members of the Venezuelan Dengue Fever Working Group are: Gloria Sierra, M.D., Iris Villalobos, M.D., M.P.H., and Carlos Espino, Ph.D.
Discovery Proteomics and Nonparametric Modeling Pipeline in the Development of a Candidate Biomarker Panel for Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 8–20, February 2012
How to Cite
Brasier, A. R., Garcia, J., Wiktorowicz, J. E., Spratt, H. M., Comach, G., Ju, H., Recinos, A., Soman, K., Forshey, B. M., Halsey, E. S., Blair, P. J., Rocha, C., Bazan, I., Victor, S. S., Wu, Z., Stafford, S., Watts, D., Morrison, A. C., Scott, T. W., Kochel, T. J. and the Venezuelan Dengue Fever Working Group (2012), Discovery Proteomics and Nonparametric Modeling Pipeline in the Development of a Candidate Biomarker Panel for Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever. Clinical and Translational Science, 5: 8–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00377.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!