Effects of Exercise on microRNA Expression in Young Males Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 32–38, February 2012
How to Cite
Radom-Aizik, S., Zaldivar, F., Leu, S.-Y., Adams, G. R., Oliver, S. and Cooper, D. M. (2012), Effects of Exercise on microRNA Expression in Young Males Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells. Clinical and Translational Science, 5: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2011.00384.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!